If You Were to Visit Pennsylvania

Student Blog Challenge: Week Three: Pennsylvania is a state rich with history, entertainment, and beauty.  There is so much to see, you’ll never have time to do it all.  That’s my job.  Here is a list of the top five attractions in PA.  This list is in no particular order, so let’s get started!

5: Fallingwater @ 1491 Mill Run Road: This astonishing architectural marvel is a must see in PA.  Designed and built by Frank Lloyd Wright, you’ll be seriously missing out if you don’t stop by here.  Whether you want to see the sculptures, the house itself, or even just explore the grounds, you’ll have an fantastic day for sure.

4: Wildwood Park @ Harrisburg PA: This picturesque park hidden away in the rolling hills of Pennsylvania is a perfect spot for an afternoon of fun.  With tons of planned events, hikes, biking trails, and much, much more, Wildwood Park is a great place for an awesome day.

3: Philadelphia: It might not be the prettiest town out there, but Phillie holds something for everyone.  From the Liberty Bell to the Philadelphia Eagles, this city is one that you can most certainly find plenty to do in.  There’s museums, sports stadiums, historical locations, a recreation of sailing ships, and, of course, the multitude of cultures (and their food!) that live in Phillie.  I strongly recommend that you make the wise decision to stop by for a few hours; it’s a decision you won’t regret.

2: Hershey: “The Sweetest Place on Earth” holds true to its name.   Milton Hershey had no idea that the town he built for his factory workers would someday become such a huge, successful place.  From Hershey Park to Hershey Chocolate World to Hershey itself, Hershey has an extremely expansive list of attractions to its name.  If you don’t go here, then you’ll miss out on the experience of a lifetime. 

1: Gettysburg: Whether or not you are a big history lover, Gettysburg is a great place.  It has a wonderful visitors center, tons of great restaurants (I personally recommend Mr. G’s, the greatest ice cream place on earth) and lots of other things to do.  There’s the Gettysburg Community Theatre, which I am sometimes involved in, that puts on highly professional shows, and so much more to do.  Gettysburg is a town with great historical significance, great food, and fantastic fun.

2 thoughts on “If You Were to Visit Pennsylvania

1. Pingback: My blogroll 12/13 | Well Done!

2. hi i am peyton
    I love your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you do it?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
    I am just starting a blog. can you help me and give me some tips?
    I love how you do the top 5 thing. Can i use it?
    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peyton