Blog of Thanks

Every year, I give thanks for everything given to me.  I’m very lucky to live the life that I do, and I always try to remember that.  This year, I’ve got more to thank for than usual, so this blog is a good way of letting out some of the thanks that I don’t know how to express.  One thing I’m thankful for is my family.  We’re all healthy, we’re all friends, and we all have enough to survive.  Many people out there have far less than I do, and no matter our petty conflicts and issues, we should remember that we are truly blessed to live such wonderful lives.  I’m also thankful for my friends.  We may have our fights, but throughout it all, I know you’re there for me.  Without you guys, I don’t think I could make it through the day.  The last thing I’m thankful for is somewhat…unusual.  Most people would be thankful for Xbox, or games, or food…that kind of thing.  I’m thankful for peace.  Here in Littlestown, we live a life of relative ease and safety.  We don’t have to worry about bombs, or guns, or any violence like that.  There are people out there that fear a painful death every day, and we have no need to fear that here in south-central PA.  The world is a harsh place, and we are lucky to be as safe as we are.  As I said, I have much to be thankful for this year.  And why not?  I’m alive, I’m healthy, and I’m happy.  There isn’t much more a person could want.

2 thoughts on “Blog of Thanks

1. Dude!
    I am glad you like Minecraft as much as I do! If you want, you could join my server, if there is a private message on the darn educational blogging site! I will need your username, for the whitelist, but send me all that in a PM, or Private message, so we don’t get hacked.

• Thanks for commenting! I do love Minecraft, and I’ll be sure to send you my info. I haven’t found very many good servers recently, so I’d be glad to take a look at the one you suggested.
      I also can’t help but notice that your avatar has the same skin as the Minecrafter ‘EthosLab’, a favorite YouTuber of mine. Maybe you got the inspiration from him, and if you did, let me know!
      Thanks again,
      Will